Applying the UF Logo to your Qualtrics survey
From e-Learning Documentation
Revision as of 21:29, 14 February 2013 by Carl33p
Follow these steps to apply the University of Florida Logo to your survey.
- Log in to Qualtrics at https://ufl.qualtrics.com
- The Login button can be found on the LSS homepage- https://lss.at.ufl.edu/
- Choose a survey, or create a new survey
- You should be in the Edit Survey tab
- Click the Look and Feel button in the top left
- Choose "University of Florida" in the top drop-down to select a skin from the UF skin library
- Select the first skin labeled "University of Florida" in the bottom drop-down to choose the generic UF skin.
- The skin is ready to use as a generic UF skin. If you click the Save button, the logo will appear as
- You are able to brand the logo with a custom text title. In the Look & Feel settings, choose the Advanced tab. In the Header section, insert your custom title. Click the Save button.