From e-Learning Documentation
Announcements allow you to communicate with your students about course activities and post interesting course-related topics.
Frequently Asked Questions about Announcements
- What are Announcements?
- How do I use the Announcements Index Page?
- How are Announcements listed?
- How can I get Announcements through my email?
- How do I make an Announcement?
- How do I edit an Announcement?
- How do I delete an Announcement?
- How do I add an external (RSS) feed to my Announcement?
- How do I view an Announcement RSS feed?
- How do I subscribe to an Announcement Feed?
- How do I delay posting an Announcement until a specific date?
- How do I add content to my Announcement?
- How do I attach a file to an Announcement?
- How do I require students to post to an Announcement before they see replies?
- How do I close an Announcement for comments?
- How do I reply to an Announcement?
- Students, please contact the UF Computing Help Desk at 352-392-4357 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty and Staff, please contact e-Learning Support Services at 352-392-4357 option 3 or by e-mail at email@example.com.