E-Learning 1.5.1 Build Highlights
From e-Learning Documentation
- iRubric - a Rubric tool that can be used to grade Assignments based on a Rubric via Gradebook will be available for all courses this Fall.
- Big Blue Button - A virtual, collaboration platform for meeting with students in small groups is being launched for use this Fall. Please feel free to contact LSS staff if you wish to use this tool for your class.
- T&Q - in some rare cases some answers of students do not get saved, while we have not seen this in our instance a patch addressing this was added to the build
- Learning Module - Assignment 2 and Assessments can now be added to Learning Module
- Sign-up - time zone will reflect based on user set preferences.
- GB2 - sections download now gives the 4 digit section #'s only. Section starting with 0 will need to read the leading 0's as usual
- GB - grades from mneme shows fine and % display is consistent for instructors and students.
- Announcements - view on home page was not chronological a patch was added to address this
- Home - is now a required button and cannot be removed
- Turning Point - is now stealthed users are advised to use the manual CSV upload into e-Learning
- Sign-up - upgraded version now has attendance and sync option to automatically create groups. There are some limitations in auto updates of groups once set and will need manual edits.
Assignment 2 - If you are using Assignment 2 the import of evaluation items from Assignment will not be possible within the same site, you can import the items from a different site into Assignment 2. We are investigating the cause for the change in this behavior.
As always thank you for your kind support and feel free to contact us if you need assistance or clarification with any of the items mentioned above.
Thanks, LSS staff.