E-Learning Spring 2014 Upgrade Release Notes
From e-Learning Documentation
Revision as of 16:11, 20 December 2013 by Khaskell
- Assessments (new version 2.1.21)
- You can make a test worth no points for practice quizzes or self-assessment quizzes
- Previously, in multiple choice questions, you could set each individual question to shuffle the answers. Now, you can choose to shuffle the answers in all multiple choice questions in a particular test, whether you chose that option on the individual questions or not
- The “Set Ungraded Items to Zero” function was not working for some column types in Gradebook. This is now fixed and should work in all column types.
- irubric is now available in Gradebook2 as well as Gradebook
- Access to iRubrics by various roles:
- Designer - cannot use iRubrics
- Grader - cannot attach a rubric to a Gradebook column, but if a rubric is attached by another instructor-type role, then she/he can use the rubric to grade
- Previously it was not possible to delete a Signup. This is now possible.
- There is a new feature that allows one to set up a group assignment so that only one user in the group can submit the paper.
- Copyright info that was pointing to Stanford has been corrected to point to UF copyright information
- Test & Quizzies
- In a multiple-attempt quiz, Instructors can choose to take an average of the attempt scores in addition to the highest or last score.
- Section Info
- Tool has been removed from the possible tool list.
- There is now a UF-Default skin for consistency
- Learning Module
- Can now import Learning Module content from one site to another
- Available to all users
- Points to our local help wiki