From e-Learning Documentation
Revision as of 21:05, 7 June 2012 by Carl33p
UserVoice is a service that allows Faculty and Staff to submit feedback and suggestions related to e-Learning.
- Go to https://lss.at.ufl.edu/uservoice/ to login. A link can be found on the LSS homepage under Faculty Links labeled "Instructor Feedback".
- Gatorlink Authentication is used to authenticate to the service. Therefore, your UF email will be used to send you notices.
- See below on how to limit email notifications.
- Simply start typing in the textbox under "How can we improve e-Learning?".
- Uservoice will present you with similar suggestions as you type. If your suggestion has already been submitted, you can vote on that idea.
- Feel free to add comments and elaborate on an idea.
How does voting work?
- Every user is given 10 votes. You can choose to spend anywhere from 1 – 3 votes per idea but can run out of votes. You need at least one vote to create a suggestion.
How do you get your votes back?
- You have two different ways to get your votes back. You control one and we (LSS) control the other.
- When Ideas Are Closed, Votes Are Returned
- When we “Close” an idea, give it a “Completed” or “Declined” status, votes will be returned to users. If we delete an idea, you will not get your votes back.
- Note: When we “Close” an idea, the idea will still retain its vote count even though votes have been returned to users
- You Can Redistribute Your Votes
- Sometime you don’t want to wait for your votes to be returned. You see a new idea and want to be able to vote for it right away. You actually have the option to reorganize your votes.
- Click the "Settings" link in the top right corner.
- You’ll see your profile on the right and on the left two tabs—"My Ideas" and “Comments.”
- If you click on “My Ideas,” you will see a list of all the suggestions you’ve voted for. The blue vote button shows how many votes you’ve give each idea.
- When you click on the button, you’ll be given the option to change the number of votes you’ve given the idea or to remove your votes altogether.
How do you change your notification settings?
- Once you’ve signed in, you’ll see your avatar and username in the top right corner. Just below, you’ll see two links—"Settings" and “Sign Out.”
- Click on “Settings,” you’ll see your profile along with “Email Notifications.”
- You’ll have two options.
- Receive live status changes, admin responses
- Receive comment updates
- By default “Receive live status changes, admin responses” will be selected. If you unselect this option, you will not receive any status updates or Admin messages on ideas you’re supporting.
- You can select which notifications you want to receive (if any), and your’re done. You can change your notifications at any time.