FOS Grade Reporting
From e-Learning Documentation
Revision as of 18:07, 1 February 2013 by Carl33p
Instructors now have the opportunity to report Florida Opportunity Scholar grades electronically if the course is being taught in e-Learning (Sakai). If your course is not being taught in e-Learning, here are two options:
- Fill out the Faculty e-Learning Course Request Form to request a course site and teach in e-Learning.
- If you would like to report grades electronically, but do NOT want an e-Learning course site, fill out the Roster Request Form.
- In the Comments box, please specify that you only want to report FOS grades electronically and are not looking to utilize e-Learning
Report Grades Online
- Navigate to: https://lss.at.ufl.edu/fos
- You will be presented with the sections you are teaching for the current term
- If you are missing a section, please contact 352-273-2503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on a section to display the FOS students enrolled in that section. Click "All Sections" to display FOS students from all your sections.
- Fill in the four input fields and then click Save
- Grade: Can be a percent or letter grade
- Unexcused Absences: The number of times an Florida Opportunity Scholar has missed class without an excuse
- Comments: Anything particular to the student
- Adviser Alert: Check the box in order to signal that an adviser should meet with that specific student
- Section Comments: At the bottom of the page, for each section, you are able to enter in comments about that section. This will reflect upon all Florida Opportunity Scholars in that section.
- This system ONLY saves the most recent input. Each time you save new values, you will be overriding the previous values.
- The FOS Grade Reporting system uses Gatorlink Authentication (Shibboleth) to restrict access and keep all information secure.