From e-Learning Documentation
Last updated: 1-11-2012 --Adrian.gritz 15:30, 28 October 2010 (EDT)
How do I get started?
How do I request a course in e-Learning?
If you are a faculty or staff member you may request a course by completing the Faculty e-Learning Course Request. If your submission went through successfully, you should see a confirmation screen with a green "successful submission" message. You will also receive an email confirming your submission. If you do not receive confirmation, try submitting again or call us at 352.392.4357 option 3.
What if my students or I get a 403 error?
403 errors are caused by links to pages that do not exist, have been moved, renamed, or the user does not have permission to view (usually students). You may have:
- linked to a file in a "hidden" folder in Resources
- linked to a file in Resources in a different course or "My Workspace"
- changed permissions in Resources so that students are not allowed to "read" Resources.
- It is highly recommended that you do not change Permissions in any tool without consulting e-Learning Staff.
- You have moved a file in Resources
- You have renamed a file in Resources
How do I add users or participants to my course?
How do I use Turnitin in e-Learning?
When creating the Assignment:
- choose "Single Uploaded File Only" under the "Student Submissions" option.
- check the "Use Turnitin" box
- check the "Allow students to view reports" if desired.
- View Turnitin Reports