From e-Learning Documentation
Revision as of 19:40, 20 January 2011 by Carl33p
Sakai Feature Request
- Assignments: "Download All" to only download the attachments without the additional folders and files(firstname.lastname@example.org) 9/29/2010
- Lessons: Have the ability to organize the files stored under "Manage Content" into folders. Right now there is no way to organize these.
- Assessments: When an assessment is set for all questions on same page, and there is a time limit: "freeze the clock on the screen so it can follow them as they scroll" (email@example.com) 10/7/2010
- Test & Quizzes: Email notification to instructor when a student submits an assessment. Useful for instructors that leave assessments open for extended periods, and if they are managing many courses. (firstname.lastname@example.org) 1/20/2011
- Resources tool: Uploading same file in Resources, adds version #, doesn't ask to replace. (plaipis) 12/13/2010
- Resources tool: URL's are case sensitive. (plaipis) 12/13/2010
- Resources tool: Edit details field doesnt save. (plaipis) 12/13/2010
- Fix the attachments upload in Mail and Discussions
Gradebook Feature Request
- Gradebook tool: Import a spreadsheet with UFID, give a more informative error message. (plaipis) 12/13/2010
- Import a non-numerical column into Gradebook.
- Grade Scale, accept E, I, etc
- More intuitive way to get rid of A+, or B-