Front Page Beta
From e-Learning Documentation
(Created page with "<div id = 'main-page'> <div class = 'small-box'> == UF Sakai Help Wiki == '''Welcome to the UF Sakai Help Wiki!''' Below you will find a collection of tutorials, faq's, and know...")
Newer edit →
Revision as of 12:22, 13 October 2010
UF Sakai Help Wiki
Welcome to the UF Sakai Help Wiki! Below you will find a collection of tutorials, faq's, and known issues for Sakai. This wiki is a work in progress so continue to check back here as we will be updating the content frequently.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
- How do I import grades into Gradebook?
- How do I add users to my course?
- How do I use Turnitin in Sakai?
- How do I request a course in Sakai?
- What if my students can't view PDF's?
- What if my students get a 403 error?
- How do I change my grade scale?
Known issues are bugs that have been found. See the full lists of issues as well as the work around for each issue. Known Issues
Send your students to the link below so they can learn what they should do if they experience problems with Sakai. Student Faq