From e-Learning Documentation
Revision as of 14:30, 27 September 2010 by Adrian.gritz
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Why are we changing course management systems?
- Who chose Sakai and why?
- Will Sakai have all the capabilities of the current E-Learning System?
- When can I start using Sakai?
- When and where can I get training?
- Will I have to start over and re-built my course in Sakai?
- When will my existing E-Learning course be migrated to Sakai?
- Why is the software called "Sakai"?
- Who else is using Sakai?
- Where can I learn more about Sakai, the Sakai project, and the Sakai community?
- What web browser should I use to access e-Learning in Sakai?
- How much can I upload to e-Learning in Sakai? (Is there a file size limit?)
- Why can’t a student see my class?
- How do students post assignments to e-Learning in Sakai?
- What is "My Workspace"?
- Why am I having trouble using e-Learning in Sakai on my Mac?
- More Faq's
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
Quick Fix FAQ