My Canvas Course Management: Creating Sections
From e-Learning Documentation
(Created page with "=== How-To Create Sections === '''1. Login to my.ufl.edu''' border '''2. Navigate to ''Main Menu > UF Campus Solutions > Online Learning > My Canvas C...")
Newer edit →
Revision as of 14:54, 9 June 2014
How-To Create Sections
1. Login to my.ufl.edu
2. Navigate to Main Menu > UF Campus Solutions > Online Learning > My Canvas Course Management in my.ufl.edu
3. A list of course will be displayed where you have been designated as Teacher in Canvas. Please select a course from the list.
4. In the Section drop-down menu:
- Select *Create Section
5. After selecting *Create Section, the page opens up Create Section field.
- Enter a name for your section and press the “Create Section” button
NOTE: Your section will appear in Canvas immediately. Only students who are enrolled in the course can be assigned in your new section.
6. A message box will let you know if your transactions were accepted or if there are any issues that need fixing before continuing.
7. It takes a few minutes for the enrollments to process and appear in Canvas.