From e-Learning Documentation
Once you Request your course for a new semester, you will have some tasks to complete to prepare the course for use:
Import Content from a Previous Semester
Go here for complete instructions on how to import your content.
Associate Class Rosters
Go here for a tutorial on how to associate your rosters with your course so that students are loaded.
Enroll TAs or other Instructors
In your course:
- Click Site Info in the left menu bar.
- Click Add Participants at the top of the screen
- Enter the UFID or the gatorlink username of the person in the
Publish Your Course
Your course is created as "unpublished" to allow you to make any changes you want to make before permitting students into the course. Once you are ready for students to access the course:
- Click Site Info in the course menu bar.
- Click Manage Access at the top of the page.
- Check the box beside "publish site" and click Update.