From e-Learning Documentation
Qualtrics is a robust, sophisticated service for creating and delivering web-based surveys. With over 100 question types available and the ability to create interactive questions and engage survey-takers with rich media, it becomes possible to increase response rates. Users can also pull questions from professionally designed surveys as well as create your own library of questions, surveys, messages, and media.
Survey data can be analyzed as it is collected and researchers can pre-create reports with graphs, charts, and tables that populate in real time. Likewise, data can be exported into SPSS, Excel, or a variety of other formats for additional analysis. Furthermore, Qualtrics reports can be exported to PowerPoint, Word, or as a PDF file to use in presentations, reports, and research writing.
Are there any tutorials or documentation?
- Qualtrics hosts a comprehensive set of video tutorials and FAQs
- The UF College of Veterinary Medicine has developed the following example survey and a video
Research - Consent Statement
Surveys delivered as part of any research project must include an informed consent statement to which participants must agree. This informed consent statement should include the following information
Reminder: Survey research involves human subjects. Therefore, you need to contact the UF Institutional Review Boards (IRB) and complete the appropriate forms for approval prior to launching a survey. This is true for student use of Qualtrics as well as for UF graduate students and faculty engaged in research.
UF IRB: http://irb.ufl.edu/index.htm | (352) 392-0433
UF Qualtrics FAQ
- Am I included in the UF Qualtrics license?
- Qualtrics is available for all University of Florida faculty, staff, and students including those in the Academic Health Center. However, at this time, the UF Qualtrics license does not cover individuals at Shands, Shands Jacksonville, and other organizations *related* to UF but who are not employees of the University.
- A GatorLink username and password is required to access Qualtrics.
- How do I migrate an existing Qualtrics account?
- Qualtrics Migration