Resolved Known Issues
From e-Learning Documentation
Revision as of 14:38, 15 April 2011 by Jolaine
Unable to See "Exit Student View"
- Problem: The New skin implemented has a minor issue that occurs if you use the "View Site As . . " option. You will not be able to see "Exit Student View" text due to the text being white and the skin being light gray. On some monitors, you may be able to see the text faintly.
- Workaround: Place your mouse pointer over the region where the "Exit Student View" normally appears (top right hand side) and click when the mouse pointer image changes to a hand, or highlight the region so that you will see the "Exit Student View" text. Please see screen shot for additional details.
- Status: Resolved
--Carl33p 16:36, 18 March 2011 (EDT)
Unable to Open PPT Files
- Problem: After the November 16, 2010 Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007, PowerPoint files that have spaces in the file names will not open within Sakai.
- Workaround: Instructors should replace spaces in the file names with - or _. Also, these files will open in "Open Office."
- Status: No further occurrences are seen.