From e-Learning Documentation
This tutorial is under construction. If you have questions that are not addressed here, contact e-Learning Support Services at 352.392.4357x3.
Rubrics are built into e-Learning in Gradebook, and beginning in Spring 2014, Gradebook 2, using an integration with Rcampus. Rubrics are attached to Gradebook columns and may be accessed from the Assignment tool as well as the Gradebook.
This tutorial assumes that you have created your rubrics at the Rcampus site and will only cover how to incorporate them through e-Learning. Rcampus provides quality video tutorials for how to create the rubrics. These video tutorials can be found under "rubric gallery." In order to access Rcampus, you must go through e-Learning. You cannot login directly to the Rcampus website. Steps 1 and 2 below describe the access process.
Attach a Rubric in Gradebook
From the "Gradebook Items" screen:
- Click Edit beside the column to which you want to attach a rubric.
- Click Select iRubric
- You are taken to the UF account at the rcampus.com website where your rubrics are created and stored. NOTE: This is the path you will follow to get to Rcampus at all times. You cannot login directly to the Rcampus website.
- Click select a rubric. A screen opens that shows all the rubrics that are available to you.
- If the rubric you want to use is listed, click select beside that rubric
- If the rubric has not yet been created, click build rubric. You have four options for building a rubric:
- "Option A: Build from Scratch" > Click start and follow the instructions to create the rubric
- "Option B: Revise my existing rubric" > Click start and choose the rubric you want to edit.
- "Option C: Duplicate and re-purpose an existing rubric" > Click start and search your rubrics for one you want to duplicate and edit.
- "Option D: Import a rubric from iRubric Public Gallery" > Click start and search the thousands of publicly available rubrics on the iRubric site for one that you can edit and use in your course.
- Once you have located the rubric you want, click select beside it
- Click save
- You are returned to the e-Learning site. Click Save Changes NOTE: You won't see the attached rubric until the next time you edit the gradebook column.