From e-Learning Documentation
Site Stats can give you valuable information about overall use of your course as well as data on specific user activity. When you click Site Stats in the left menu bar, you are brought to the "Overview" screen where you see two types of information:
- Activity - Overall activity in the course. Click Show more to access a graph and sort by date, role and tool.
- Events - This shows how many "events" have occurred since the course was first published. Click events to see a detailed list of these events.
- Most active tool - Shows the most commonly used tool. Click Most active tool to see a detailed listed, including a graph, of the tool usage in the course.
- Most active user - Shows the user who has used the site most. Click Most active user for a detailed list of all users who have accessed the site and how often.
- Resources - Overall activity in the Resources tool. Click Show more to access a graph and sort by date, role and action.
- Files - Shows how many files have been added to Resources. Click Files to access a detailed list.
- Files were opened - Shows how many files have been opened. Click Files were opened to access a detailed list.
- Most opened file - Shows the file that has been accessed more times. Click Most opened file to access a detailed list.
- User that opened more files - Shows the user who has opened more files in Resources. Click User that opened more files for a detailed list.