UAA Grade Reporting
From e-Learning Documentation
Revision as of 18:30, 15 May 2012 by Carl33p
Submitting Grades Online
Instructors now have the opportunity to submit athlete's grades electronically if the course is being taught in e-Learning (Sakai).
- Navigate to: https://lss.at.ufl.edu/uaa
- You will be presented with the sections you are teaching for the current term
- If you are missing a section, please contact us at 392-4357 option 3
- Click on a section to display the athletes enrolled in that section. Click "All Sections" to display athletes from all your sections, if you have more than one.
- Fill in the three input fields for an athlete and then click Save
- Grade: Can be a percent or letter grade
- Unexcused Absences: The number of times an athlete has missed class without an excuse
- Comments: Anything particular to the student
- At the bottom of the page for each section, you are able to enter in comments about the whole section