UAA Grade Reporting
From e-Learning Documentation
Athletic Grade Reporting
Instructors now have the opportunity to report Athlete grades electronically if the course is being taught in e-Learning (Sakai). If your course is not being taught in e-Learning, here are two options:
- Go here to request a course site and teach in e-Learning: Faculty e-Learning Course Request
- If you would like to report grades electronically, but do NOT want an e-Learning course shell, fill out the following form: Roster Request Form
- In the Comments box, please specify that you only want to report athletic grades electronically and are not looking to utilize e-Learning.
Submitting Grades Online
- Navigate to: https://lss.at.ufl.edu/uaa
- You will be presented with the sections you are teaching for the current term
- If you are missing a section, please contact us at 392-4357 option 3
- Click on a section to display the Athletes enrolled in that section. Click "All Sections" to display athletes from all your sections.
- Fill in the three input fields for an Athlete and then click Save
- Grade: Can be a percent or letter grade
- Unexcused Absences: The number of times an athlete has missed class without an excuse
- Comments: Anything particular to the student
- Section Comments: At the bottom of the page, for each section, you are able to enter in comments about the section. Which will reflect upon all Athletes in the Section.
- This system ONLY saves the most current input. Each time you save new values, you will be overriding the previous value.
- The UAA Grade Reporting system uses Shibboleth Gatorlink Authentication which keeps all information secure
- All data is wiped from the system at the end of a term