UAA Grade Reporting
From e-Learning Documentation
Instructors now have the opportunity to report Athlete grades electronically if the course is being taught in e-Learning.
- If you do not have a course site in e-Learning, fill out the Faculty e-Learning Course Request Form.
Report Grades Online
- Navigate to: https://lss.at.ufl.edu/uaa
- You will be presented with the sections you are teaching for the current term
- If you are missing a section, please contact us at 392-4357 option 3
- Click on a section to display the Athletes enrolled in that section. Click "All Sections" to display athletes from all your sections.
- Fill in the three input fields for an Athlete and then click Save
- Grade: Can be a percent or letter grade
- Unexcused Absences: The number of times an athlete has missed class without an excuse
- Comments: Anything particular to the student
- Adviser Alert: Check the box in order to signal that an adviser should meet with that specific student
- Section Comments: At the bottom of the page, for each section, you are able to enter in comments about that section. This will reflect upon all Athletes in that Section.
- This system ONLY saves the most recent input. Each time you save new values, you will be overriding the previous value.
- The UAA Grade Reporting system uses Gatorlink Authentication (Shibboleth) to restrict access and keep all information secure.
- All data is wiped from the system at the end of a term.
Other ways to report
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to Jason Storch at 377-8594
- Return via campus mail to Keith Carodine at Farrior Hall PO Box 14485
If you have academic information that needs to be immediately addressed, please contact Jason Storch at email@example.com (375-4683 ext.5800) or Keith Carodine at firstname.lastname@example.org (375-4683 ext 5800).