From e-Learning Documentation
Bambi - 22.214.171.1241 Build
Update: Changes have been rolled back. Attachments with spaces in file names are still an issue. (June 23, 2011)
(June 21, 2011)
This update fixed the Known Issue where file attachments to the Mail tool and the Discussions tool could not be opened if the file had spaces in the file name.
Attachments should now open with no problems.
Mid Fall 1.2.3 Build
(October 24, 2010)
- Unpublished icon is now displayed
- Published/attempted quizzes can be edited and auto re-grade possible for some quizzes (if a quiz uses a question pool the edit has to be made to the question pool question and it did not flow into the quiz however stand-alone questions can be edited and regarded)here's the updates page now
- The confusion caused by adding users with their email ID has been removed, the “Add Participants” only allows one to add users based on their UFID’s or gatorlink usernames
- Journal tool has been put back
- Turnitin name restored in Assignment tool