View As Student
From e-Learning Documentation
This page will contain information and best practices related to viewing your course site as a student.
For viewing recent announcements, discussion, and chat items.
For posting current, time-critical information
For authoring, publishing, delivering and grading assessments.
For posting, submitting and grading assignment(s) online
Blog entries for site participants.
For posting and viewing deadlines, events, etc.
For real-time conversations in written form
Display discussions and topics of a particular site
For private file sharing between instructor and student
For uploading .csv formatted file to display feedback (e.g., comments, grades) to site participants
An instructor, facilitator, or TA has the ability to view exactly what each student would see in the Gradebook tool.
- Navigate to the Gradebook tool
- Click "All Grades" link at the top of the tool
- Click the name of a student
- Click the link in the top right of the tool labeled "Student's Name View of Grades"
- You should now see exactly what your student will see in the Gradebook tool
An instructor, facilitator, or TA has the ability to view exactly what each student would see in the Gradebook 2 tool.
- Click the name of a student on the right portion of the tool
- Click the button labeled "View As Student" on the bottom right of the tool
- You should now see exactly what your student will see in the Gradebook 2 tool
For authoring, publishing, and organizing learning sequences.
Display messages to/from users of a particular site
For managing individual podcast and podcast feed information
For anonymous polls or voting
For posting documents, URLs to other websites, etc.
For viewing the site participants list
For viewing content from online sources
For managing sections within a site
For enabling online registration for meetings and other events.
For showing worksite information and site participants
For showing site statistics by user, event or resource of the site
Skin Selector by Edia Educatie Technologie (http://www.edia.nl)
For posting a summary outline and/or requirements for a site
Tests & Quizzes
For creating and taking online tests and quizzes
Integration with the TurningTechnologies suite of student response systems
For accessing an external website within the site
For collaborative editing of pages and content