From e-Learning Documentation
WebDAV for Windows 7
Windows 7 does NOT natively support WebDAV. You will need to download a third party software. BitKinex is one such software, and can be downloaded at: http://www.bitkinex.com/download
On installation choose HTTP connection.
Creating a WebDav Connection
- Start BitKinex
- File -> Quick Connect
- Paste your Resources URL into Server Address
*Go to your Resources Folder *Click the link Upload-Download Multiple Resources *Copy the url that is in bold *Should resemble: https://elearning2.courses.ufl.edu/dav/f16c7b26-f3c6-4a03-87dc-20ec5c01c4bc
- Enter in your gatorlink username and password
- Press connect
You should now be connected.
Transfer files from your local computer(Right most column) into your resources folder(Middle column).
I can't re-connect to a saved WebDAV session! What do I do?
To re-connect to a saved WebDAV session:
- Right-click on the session
- Go to "Site Map" under Server
- Highlight the row with your webdav path
- Change "This location specifies:" to "Directory (WebDAV)"
- Click Update button
- Click OK
Double click the saved session to open it!