From e-Learning Documentation
WebDAV for Windows 7
Windows 7 natively supports WebDAV, which allows you to work with your Resources and Worksite files in e-Learning much like any other folder on your computer.
Bitkinex Installion Tip
On installation, choose HTTP connection.
Creating a WebDav Connection with Bitkinex
- Start BitKinex
- File -> Quick Connect
- Paste your Resources URL into Server Address
- Go to your e-Learning Resources tool or Dropbox tool
- Click the link "Upload-Download Multiple Resources"
- Copy the url that is in bold
- Enter your gatorlink username and password
- Press connect
You should now be connected.
Transfer files from your local computer(Right most column) into your resources folder(Middle column).
I can't re-connect to a saved WebDAV session! What do I do?
To re-connect to a saved WebDAV session:
- Right-click on the session
- Go to "Site Map" under Server
- Highlight the row with your webdav path
- Change "This location specifies:" to "Directory (WebDAV)"
- Click Update button
- Click OK
Double click the saved session to open it!
WebDAV for Mac Snow Leopard
See Known Issues for details.